There are so many wonderful ways to enjoy brioche.
Breakfast: Slice, toast and spread with jam
Lunch: Make a sandwich
And if you end up with stale brioche, make French toast!
Brioche is an enriched bread--that contains eggs and butter. We consider it a very easy starter bread. Making brioche requires hours of proofing time (twice!), so make sure you plan your schedule accordingly!
Sugarsuckle provides the following in this kit:
- ALL of the ingredients listed in the recipe (pre-measured) to make 2 medium loaves
- 2 disposable loaf pans
- If you choose shipping, we will remove the butter and eggs, but will specify how much to add back in.
Here is what you'll need from your kitchen:
- Working oven
- Stand mixer with dough hook attachment (This recipe cannot be done by hand. The results will not be desireable if you do not use a stand mixer with a dough hook.)
- Medium-size mixing bowl (to proof dough)
- Brush (to coat the top of dough with egg wash)
BAKING KIT - Brioche Loaves
*Important Pick-up Information*
Order cutoff: Thursday, June 9, 12:00pm
Pick-up/Delivery Date: Friday, June 10
Choose a distribution method:
- Hoboken Delivery - $10 fee (or free delivery over $75)
- Local Pick-up
- SW - Sugarsuckle, 600 Newark St between 10am-5pm
- Midtown - Dozzino (534 Adams St) between 1pm-7pm
- Uptown - Hudson Coffee (1100 Maxwell Lane) between 10am-3pm
Shipping - Flat rate $15. Orders will start shipping on Thursday, 7/9.
On the checkout page, you will see a $10 shipping/delivery fee by default. If you would like to pick-up, change the Delivery Method to "pick-up" and this will remove the shipping/delivery fee.